LARRY episode 2 LARRY episode 2

Greatness

No complaints, except I really hope i don't have to wait 3-4 months for the next installment (3.0). Yes Yes I've heard your plan and what not, but this isn't madness, this is an actual story i want to see move, not sporadically pop up. That aside the scene with the dog was the absolute best in the whole cartoon. Yea you introduced new characters, but i really don't feel like the plot has moved forward as much as it could have. We knew larry was training, but we didn't get a great sense of that and a comedic assassin on the side for humor and a new villian. All great push off points, but for an episode we waited 4 months for,
overall I felt like you brought more artistic and comedic quality over the story and plot.

GunChest Episode 03_01 GunChest Episode 03_01

Unlike some...

I realize this series HAS ALREADY BEEN MADE! Which means it started in korean and translated and rerecorded for us. (read the descriptionsSsSsSsSs) sigh [dumbasses]

ok well like the other ones this is great, commercial(tv) good. I like how the story is turning out. Besides the obvious (amazing art, animation, etc.), the story is starting to reveal some key details that were in the dark and leaving plenty of suspense for the audience. I like to watch it like it was on tv and wait for each episode to come out on ng instead of going to your website.

Personally I like subtitles, but understanding what the characters are saying adds another layer to the story and makes it more... relatable (for a lack of a better word) for the majority of ng that understands english and not korean. Bad voice acting trumps not understanding what the characters are saying at all (even with subtitles). Reading the subtitles takes away from the story and animation and art, not only is that understandable voice layer gone, reading subtitles is almost like a distraction for most.

But upload what you will, the series is still really great either way.

Power Star 4 Power Star 4

Ok...

I wrote the last review not knowing that it wasn't the actual upload, so like this, this will be my final review of this. Like I said before you blended all the diverse elements well from the music, animation, voices, and action, it really shows your improvement. Despite what I've heard this mini-series and to come to an end and it couldn't of ended better (as dark as it was) or more beautiful. It gave a good twist as people would only expect this as a "it would be funny if..." type of situation. So... bravo [claps] good sir. Bravo

D-SuN responds:

haha im glad you enjoyed it and im even more glad you came back and watched it even after seeing the stuffed up swf.

war of the worlds notdone war of the worlds notdone

WoW

So I was surprised that this was pretty good, animation and art wise. Can't wait to see this finished, just put your audio on stream so it stops with the animation. Also maybe add more people for the chaos and humor factor.

Random Insults ojo66 2 Random Insults ojo66 2

LoL

hahahahaha...ha you know im gonna rate this at a 2.5 simply for the buttons and the moving lip. Don't listen to those other guys, this is how artists express emotions and such, but maybe not as literally. Still funny though LoL

Lots of people find this review helpful!
nggangsterpimp responds:

lol thnx alot. <3

The Last Hour: Chapter 10 The Last Hour: Chapter 10

I was

impressed on the improvement on the artwork and animation, but you discredited yourself. With a plot as serious as this humour is only nice for breaks from long action or seriousness, but with this series, thats not a problem. Don't get lazy, when a human runs or walks, the whole body moves, not just the legs and the knees should bend more. It seemed the american guy's accent changed halfway through the finale and I stopped taking it seriously after the whole chinese thing (and no I'm not chinese). This is how the rest of your series should have looked and an intro would have been nice THIS time to catch everyone up, but only a brief recap of the season and not a "whats about to happen" like in your other chapters. I'll give this a 3.5, but round down bc your not at a 4 yet, but this is SOO much more than what I expected from just watching chapters 2-9.

Jaiba responds:

thanks i have yet to improve. we will work on our animation, and voice acting. one of my fellow crew members is chinese, and that i just how he talks

The Last Hour: Chapter 1 The Last Hour: Chapter 1

Very attractive

as in I was doing some portal protecting and came upon this and it immediately grabbed my interest from the title to the premise in the author's comments so I decided to check out the 1st part. Very good story, but more could of happened as far as animation goes. Even if you added more space travel or anything small like that because with a build up like yours people expect to see more. I rated 7.5, but rounded up. Don't have time to catch up with the rest of the chapters, but I will watch them soon. I didn't vote on the 8th and 9th because so, but can't wait to see them all.

Jaiba responds:

thank you. take your time to watch and review the rest of the series, you should not be disappointed. Takes for taking your time to watch my movies. I appreciate it.
-Jaiba

Madness:ZombieInteractive Madness:ZombieInteractive

Ha!

"Simon says DIE Bitch!" LoL no this was pretty good, a lot of improvement. I can see the work you've been putting in towards becoming a better flash animator. Overall this is pretty good, about what the other guy said, they could fall either way depending, but not all in the same direction. I gave this 7.5 stars, but rounded up and voted 3... so... yup.

NewgroundsDummie responds:

actually simon said "I'm gunna die" cause he didn't have any gun cause all his amo ran out, and there was a zombie.

Blind Samurai Blind Samurai

Overall

it was pretty good. The animation was smooth and the artwork was decent. No problems with the rain, but the droplets on the heads could use work. Other than that, it was pretty good although the end wasn't too clear. I mean did he miss and get him after or did he in fact get him and he just exploded blood?

L4zyL30 responds:

He exploded blood. =)

No seriously.

Nate vs. Coke Machine Nate vs. Coke Machine

Nice

Good animation, artwork was drawn well, and it was pretty funny (even though its been done before). Honestly I could have done without the voice. Toons like these often explain themselves well without the need for voices, but thats just me. Oh and I don't know what an r4ds is, but ssshhhhhhhhhh... they're everywhere... don't ruin a good thing...but I wouldn't know what that thing is.... so overall I liked your flash and it made me laugh.